Resuming Rise Issue

Nov 26, 2018

Hello,

Our end users are having an issue if they complete a few lessons and then exit the course before completing the entire course.

When they resume, the course resumes on the lesson they left from, but the previous lessons are not showing as having been completed.  The progress they have made is not kept.  The courses have been exported as TinCan.

I hope that I have overlooked a setting that will resolve this issue.  If not, is there anything that can be done to avoid this issue?

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Charlain,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into an issue here.

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.