Review Quiz in Rise?

Sep 11, 2018

When using Storyline 2, we had a "Review Quiz" button on the results slide, which was only enabled after the learner either passed the test or failed it twice.

Is there a way to do something like this in Rise? I don't want to provide immediate feedback with each question before the test is completed.

Thanks for your help!

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Donna,

The Review quiz button that you see in Storyline is something you can enable as a part of the Results slide, and Rise doesn't have the same options to edit Results.

Instead, could you enable the option to "Require Passing Score to continue" and set the retries to unlimited? That way a learner has to pass and answer a majority correctly before continuing. You can choose to disable the "Reveal answers" so that they won't know if it was correct/incorrect. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nicole,

I know our team has seen a handful of requests to separate the feedback and answer reveal pieces, but I don't see anything about a final review showing feedback in Rise. I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but also feel free to detail them more through a feature request

Danny Cole

I'd like to add my +1 to this feature. I use it all the time in Storyline. It allows the developer to either show immediate feedback, or provide universal feedback at the end of a set of questions (like a Results slide). It really defeats the purpose of a quiz having to only show the feedback (you got this question wrong, when you redo it here is the correct answer you can use) or turning it off altogether (and not providing ANY feedback). Don't get me wrong, what it does is good, I just think adding the Storyline Review feature would benefit both the developer (to be able to adjust this setting depending on training needs), AND benefit the leaner (by being able to provide them with appropriate feedback for the learning experience, either immediate or at the end).