Revisiting interactives and knowledge checks

Apr 11, 2019

Hi,

When the learner leaves the Rise course and revisits it takes he or she back to the top of the lesson. But then, it does not show they have done the knowledge checks and interactives.  Their progress is fine, but to the learner it looks like he/she needs to complete these because they're reset. Any way around this? Thanks! 

3 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Tim,

Are you hosting your Rise course on a website or on an LMS? If you're hosting it on a website, unfortunately there's no way to save learner progress at this time.

If you're hosting it on an LMS, the progress should be saved automatically. If that's not working, I would try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior.

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.