Rise 360 - audios all playing at once

Feb 14, 2020

Hi there,

I have built my package all in rise 360 however have noticed that my audios are all playing at once when in review mode.  They are all in separate blocks as such and mostly have used the timeline block as I like the way it presents.

Any help with this solving this is most appreciated.  Thanks 

5 Replies
Tanya Hoey

As an update I have replaced some of my audios with storyline interactions for the audio however they are still all playing at once even with embedded triggers to only play once the button is selected.

This is an integral part of my course in development so needs resolution if anyone can assist.  Thanks

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tanya,

It sounds like you've added multiple Storyline Blocks, and the audio from those blocks plays at the same time—is that right?

First, let's check to see that you're on the latest update of Storyline 360. We recently fixed an issue with Storyline Blocks, so I want to be sure you're taking advantage of that bug fix. Inside Storyline, click Help > About Storyline. You should see Build 3.37.21453.0 there.

If you're already on the latest update and you're still seeing this issue, would you mind sending us your Rise 360 course Share link? You can send that to us privately by clicking here. We'll take a closer look!