Rise 360 + CDN

Oct 26, 2020

Dear all,

So we're trying to move ahead with moving to Rise 360 but are struggling in the sense that the output that is produced has issues playing on our LMS (PeopleFluent / NetDimensions). 

What we have found is that when we launch any Rise content, a window will open but it will stay blank until we right-mouse-click and "reload frame". I'd already posted here (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/rise-360-courses-only-work-after-reload-frame) and had worked with Articulate support but couldn't get anywhere really. 

What we have since found is that it looks like it might be CDN (Content Delivery Network: Akamai) related. When we remove the CDN from the equation, the course launches without issue. Clearly, that is not a long-term solution though. We've engaged with the CDN-vendor but I'm not sure how this will progress yet. So I just wanted to see whether anybody else had any CDN-related issues with any Rise 360 courses?

Many thanks

Martin

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.