Rise 360 - Change a Lesson into a a Quiz

Mar 03, 2020

I have been playing around with the software for the last few days and I have created a Quiz within a Lesson.

Is there a way to change this Lesson, so that it is a Quiz?

10 Replies
Jay Couvillon

Hello, 

Is there an update to this?  Is there a simple way to convert a lesson full of quiz questions into a quiz block?  I inherited a course where the quiz was written into a lesson block and it seems odd that you can even create quiz questions in a lesson as there would be no value to the answers. 

Thanks

Karl Muller

Hi Jay,

You cannot convert a lesson with Knowledge Check blocks to a Quiz.

We use Knowledge Check blocks within a Lesson, to provide a student the opportunity to attempt questions similar to those used in the formal quiz.

As the Knowledge Check questions are not graded or tracked, these questions serve as a student self-assessment to help them determine if they are ready to take the formal quiz.

Jay Couvillon
Steven Benassi

Hi Christa!

Happy to share some insight on this!

If you're using a Knowledge Check, you can create a template and then insert the question into a new lesson from the templates.

If you're using a quiz, there is no move feature. However, you can create a question bank and then add the question to the question bank and pull that specific question into the quiz.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!