Rise 360 Courses created after license expires

May 29, 2020

Hello,

I would like to know if I can still keep the courses created through Rise 360 after my license expires? I don't have an LMS to load it even if I export it.  How long will I be able to keep it?

Thank you,

Erin

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Great question, Erin!

Your courses will remain intact on our servers for at least six months after your subscription expires. After that, we'll permanently delete them from our servers, and we won't be able to restore them.

During that time, anyone who has direct links to your Rise 360 courses will still be able to view them on our servers. And learners can always view Rise 360 courses that you host on your own web server or LMS.

You won't be able to edit or download your Rise 360 courses after your subscription ends. We recommend that you export them before your term ends. See this article for details about what to do before your account expires and what happens to your apps and content afterward.

If you renew your subscription with the same Articulate ID during the time period when your content is still intact, you'll have access to all your courses again.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.