RISE 360 - Feature request: Drag-and-drop ordering activity

Mar 27, 2020

I'm quite new to Rise 360 but is already missing a sort of knowledge check that checks the learners ability to put statements in the correct order (could be sequential, time, size or other kind of order). I would prefer it in a simple (initially presented by the system as a randomly) unordered list (from top to bottom) where the learner by drag-and-drop changes the order of the list items and click "submit" when finished. Ex:

Sort the following time-stamps (earliest on top, latest on bottom):

• 10:00 
  • 11:00
  • 08:00

<submit_button>

In a first version, it would be enough to just contain simple text, just like the items/cards in the sorting activity. Of course it would be nice to have the text item in some sort of card-like container (as with the already existing sorting activity) to distinguish it from the background, but that's probably all that is needed. Just keep it simple!

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Johan!

While Rise 360 doesn't have a built-in ordering activity, you could easily build this kind of interaction using a Storyline Block!

Check out this sample interaction I designed for you.  Is that what you had in mind?

If so, feel free to use the attached Storyline 360 template file, and customize it to your needs! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.