Rise 360: Insert or replace Image using Content Library

Jun 10, 2019

I have encountered an error where the Content Library in Rise 360 loads only a handful of images and then displays a broken image icon.  (See attachment.)  I have experienced this with the Cover Photo function, too.

I am running a Windows 10 (Client 1709.4) PC with an Intel Core i5-5300U CPU and 16.0 GB RAM.  It's a 64-bit OS with an x64-based processor.

What could be causing this?

4 Replies
Mary Atwood

Thank you, Crystal and Karl.  This seems to be a standard issue for me.  I was working from the office yesterday (very fast internet, behind a firewall) when I took the image I attached.  Today, I am working from home via VPN - internet speed not as fast - and getting the same results.  It's a shame because I love the images in the Content library but can only access a fraction of them.

I am using Chrome and listed other specs in my original discussion.  The added attachment shows more of the same.... just demonstrating that it's still happening from a different network profile.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.