Rise 360 keeps refreshing or going offline even when internet connection is stable

Sep 18, 2021

Am I the only one having issues with Rise?  When I go in to make changes to courses, Rise would suddenly refresh or go offline (even when my internet connection is stable).   When I check to preview a course that is supposed to have been revised, I see a lot of the change I made was not applied.   I then would have to check the revisions three times to make sure and this is very time-consuming for me. 

6 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Grethel!  So sorry to hear that Rise refreshes and goes offline, plus the changes that you made aren't applied to your course. I tried to access it and it is working on our end. I can see that you have case 02915489 open with us. One of our technical support engineers will get in touch with you via email to help you.

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Grethel!

Here are some things that you can try:

1. Update your browser. 

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.