Rise 360 -> show incorrect / correct

Mar 17, 2020

Hi friends,

I need help from you guys :) is there a way to provide incorrect/correct after answering every question in the quiz ? I prefer not to show my participants the answer as to show the score at the end of the quiz.  Appreciate your help pls.  Thank you.

Pinned Reply
8 Replies
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi SD!  

If you set your Quiz Settings in Rise 360 so that the "Reveal Answers" option is turned off, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added.  They'll only see the score and whether they passed at the end of the quiz.  Let me know if you have other questions!

S D

In the reveal setting  "When you move the switch to the Off position, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added. "

is it meant that turn off the reveal answer, u will not see the feedback statements too ?   I have tried to turn off this reveal ,  but the feedback is not seen too.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.