Rise 360 stuck in processing

Jul 12, 2019

Rise 360 is stuck processing an image change from content library.  I hit cancel with no result.  Tried closing and opening still stuck.  Any advice would be appreciated.  

32 Replies
harneet nayyar

This is happening with me too. tried all solutions mentioned above but the video files are not processing. I have created new files, new blocks, new tabs, and restarted my laptop. But my module in Rise is stuck at the processing stage for the media, been trying since morning. How can I know when the outage has been fixed? Thank you! 

Dino Apostolopoulos

Hi folks, I've had a similar issue many times and found that the culprit is often an accent when I'm working on a French version of a course.

I've had to remove accents in:

• Filenames of images or videos I'm trying to load in an Image/Video block
  • Files in the Resources tab of a Storyline file, when loading a Storyline block.

e.g., If my original file was picturé.jpeg, if I renamed it to picture.jpg (without the accent on the 'e") the processing issue stopped.

Mark Van Hare

I am having issues in Rise 360.  I see that there have been some time out issues happening 1-26-22 but the update said it is working normally.  In addition experiencing the time outs, I am no able to upload an MP4 media in to a course.  The processing circle just keeps spinning.  I have tried to cancel and reload many times.  my file is under the 5MG size.  do you have any idea why this is not working.  I am under a deadline to develop this program.