Rise 360 suspend data / resume in LMS not working (mobile to PC)

Mar 12, 2019

Greetings. We have created a RISE course and host it on our Cornerstone LMS. When launched on PC, the course runs successfully. Users are able to exit the course and return to where they left off, which tells us suspend data is working as intended between RISE and the LMS. They can even pick up the course from where they left off and continue on from their mobile.

This is a great story tell and added advantage we want to promote within our organization. It's truly fantastic!

However, the process is not reciprocal. When testing on an iOS device running Safari, I can start a course, but I am unable to continue my progress on the PC. Any advice or insights into this issue? Thanks!

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Marco,

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.