Rise 360 - Using Symbols

Mar 27, 2020

Does anyone know if there is a problem with using symbols for answers in a Rise 360 Quiz?

The answers to a question is one of 4 symbols.  the Learner checks the correct answer "!" and it will not score the answer or go onto the next question.  It acts like it's waiting for the learner to select an answer, which she already has done.  Or perhaps there is a trigger that is not causing it to score or advance to the next question.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

10 Replies
Vicki Frucci

This is the question that has the correct response checked and the course will not go any further. If it was a fill-in, I might consider that the LMS doesn't recognize it, but this is a multiple choice and has the correct response interacted. This works correctly in Rise in the Preview, etc.

Also puzzling is that the 4 questions prior to this one all acted correctly. Also multiple choice questions.

Vicki L Frucci
Construction Trainer
Eastern Region, WSDOT
2714 N. Mayfair St.
Spokane, WA 99207
(509)324-6084

Vicki Frucci

I'll try to send again.  

This is the question that has the correct response checked and the course will not go any further. If it was a fill-in, I might consider that the LMS doesn’t recognize it, but this is a multiple choice and has the correct response interacted. This works correctly in Rise in the Preview, etc.

Also puzzling is that the 4 questions prior to this one all acted correctly. Also multiple choice questions.

Vicki Frucci

Thanks Alyssa,

I was troubleshooting for another person on our team. I reached out to the community, but no one knew the solution and the person who responded to me asked for an image of what the question looked like and he also couldn't image why it wasn't working correctly and suggested a ticket into the support people at Articulate. I suggested that for the person who's course it is and I think she is going to follow that advise. Thought it would be better to have her directly work with the support group and cut out the middle woman from there on.

Thanks for checking in on it though.

Appreciate your help,

Vicki L Frucci
Construction Trainer
Eastern Region, WSDOT
2714 N. Mayfair St.
Spokane, WA 99207
(509)324-6084

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.