Rise 360 won't launch in Chrome. (Callback?)

Jan 14, 2020

Anyone able to troubleshoot what is happening here when I try to open Rise 360?   (See attached video.)   My Chrome browser pops up, but it is as if it gets stuck in a refresh loop or something.     Part-way through I opened the F12 console... but I'm not sure it shows much of anything.

Thanks in advance!  

Sean

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi, Galit. Sorry you're having trouble logging into Rise 360. 

First, check the clock in the lower-right corner of your Windows desktop. If the time is off even by a few minutes, you may encounter issues logging in. If you find you need to adjust the clock, click Date and Time Settings, and toggle the Set time automatically setting to OFF and then back ON.

Let me know if that helps you, or if we need to keep digging!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kim,

I'm sorry to hear Rise 360 won't launch in Chrome. You did the right things by clearing your browser cache and checking the Windows time and date. I would also suggest opening an incognito window and logging into Rise 360 from there.

If that still doesn't work, open a case with our Support Engineers, and we'll help you get this sorted out. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.