Rise adds vertical space to Carousel when published for LMS (SCORM or xAPI)

Jul 11, 2018

We are using the carousel to present a collection of images with associated text. It happens to be an org chart that highlights the selected position as you move through and shows a description of that position below. When viewed in the editor or in preview the text displays right where it should. When published to SCORM or xAPI a large vertical gap is introduced making it nearly impossible to see the graphic and text at the same time. In the attached screen shot I reduced zoom to 75% so both show and you can tell that the text is move down and not otherwise hidden. Is this a known bug? Is there a work around or ETA on a fix?

Attached images show how it looks in preview (correct) and as published (incorrect).

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stacy, 

I tested this out by uploading a Rise course to SCORM Cloud, and I didn't see the same as you mentioned. Here's a quick gif of what I saw:

Can you tell me if you also tested this using the Share link? How did that behave? What about in any other browsers? If you're able to share a link to the course I'd be happy to test that too! I'm also wondering if it's the image size - could you let me know if you've seen this across the board or just that one image?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.