Rise always disconnected

Mar 27, 2020

Hi,

I want to ask your team why my rise 360 always disconnect and always timed out. But when i refresh the problem still same, disconnected and need to refresh. Not only me facing this problem, my team also got the same problem.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Azmeera! I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble in Rise 360. Let's see if we can narrow down why this is happening.

• What web browser are you using? These browsers are supported for authoring in Rise 360: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. 
  • Are you working from a secure network? You'll want to allowlist these websites to ensure that Rise 360 works correctly. 
  • Have you tried clearing your browser cache, or opening rise.articuate.com in an incognito window? 
Azmeera Azman

Hi,
I using Chrome, I don't know why keep disconnect. Not only me, all my team facing the same problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Nor Azmeera Binti Azman
Professional Application Delivery
DXC Healthcare and Life Sciences Software Solutions

Advanced Leave Notice:
Public Holiday Notice:

DXC Technology | No. 10A, Jalan Bersatu 13/4, Section 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia | +603 7663 7878 (Office) | +6017 3054 008 (Mobile) | nazman@dxc.com

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by this transmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended exclusively for the addressee. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information that is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.