Rise and skipping content

Dec 10, 2016

Just thought I'd update on my stakeholder feedback on Rise. I've designed a substance abuse course for my company that will be delivered companywide (more than 15k employees)... it's a huge scope project!

1. For some reason, the scroll functionality is freaking everyone out... they want a Next button! I'd welcome any suggestions for change management there. Next buttons are dead IMO.

2. All have mentioned the text in the feedback boxes on quizzes is too light to read. I switched to a slightly bolder font, but wish it could be darker.

3. Being able to skip or rapidly scroll through content is still a huge issue, particularly with Blocks. I basically can't add any Blocks at all because they are too easy for the user to scroll right past without viewing properly. This limits the variety/creativity of my course.

4. A user asked for narration for each section, which I can't provide - would be great if there was a way to toggle on/off the narration on each section?

Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to default back to Storyline for this one due to the skipping content issue - personally I'd love to release it and see what kind of feedback we get, but it's appearing a bit too risky for my stakeholders. If anyone has a suggested fix for this, I'd love to hear it! 

26 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.