Rise Articulate

Jul 31, 2017

En el Articulate rise debería poderse cambiar el color del cuerpo de texto al igual que los títulos para mejorar y abrir más posibilidades al programador a la hora de realizar un curso, también seria posibilitar instalar fuentes tipográficas ya que cada cliente posee una fuente distinta y debe respetarse por su manual de marca.

In the Articulate rise should be able to change the color of the body of text as well as the titles to improve and open more possibilities to the programmer at the time of taking a course, would also make it possible to install fonts since each client has a different source and must Be respected by your brand manual.

7 Replies
jaime gallo

Hi Ashley, thank you very much for your answer, I will be very attentive to this change of power manipulate typographic fonts, since in the company it is required for some of our clients, in another point I also see that the titles or headings can not be changed within the environment And colored text bodies it is only possible to use bold, iltalica and link in the Rise this will also modify it?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jamie! 

The item you may be interested in are the improvements we made to the Rise text editor. You can now make text look the way you want with more formatting options, such as font size, superscripts, subscripts, bulleted lists and changing the font color. Here's a tutorial on how to edit text in Rise. 

You can access all the Articulate 360 and Rise tutorials from this page, and see the release notes here for this latest update to Articulate 360.  

Katie Riggio

Hi Jaime,

Great news! I wanted to follow up on Ashley's and Alyssa's posts here to let you know that we just released another update for Rise.

This update includes the feature: Personalize your Rise courses with custom fonts for headings and body text. Just upload your font files in the theme settings.

Please be sure to check out our community post here for additional information as well as a quick video guide.

We hope you enjoy, and please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.