Rise Bug, Numbered list IE11

Jan 30, 2017

Hi, In my Rise course a numbered list displays the numbers in the numbered list non-centered in IE11. In Chrome it displays as expected. Is this a known issue with IE11? 

22 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Helena and Brian!

I wanted to pop in and mention that an update to Rise happened this week and we think this issue has been corrected.

You can read all of the Rise release notes/updates here.

Would you be able to re-export your Rise course to see if this has been corrected for you as well? If not, please share your course link so that we can take a look.

Brian Allen
Helena Sandström

It's IE11 on Win7 (which most of the organisation still have)

Ashley, this statement is true for my organization as well.

Here's a share link for the Rise "course" I've been testing with. Note there is no real content here, it's just a test project - https://rise.articulate.com/share/Z5tWdr2rzAZZhifa

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Baptiste for letting us know that you've run into this too - we're still looking into the issue, but I'll let the team know that it seems to be consistent with Windows 7. In the meantime, are you able to view the course in another browser? For example the one previously shared above worked fine for me in Chrome 56. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Baptiste!

Thanks for letting us know about the other issue you're seeing. I created a sample quiz in Rise and saw the same thing on my end in IE 11, so I’ve created a report for this issue.

From here, I’ll meet with my team to take a closer look, and we'll investigate a fix.  I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update! Thanks so much again for bringing this to our attention, and I’m sorry if it’s causing you headaches.

Crystal Horn

Hi there!  We've released an update to Rise that has resolved the issue of the quiz results being misaligned in Internet Explorer 11.  If you host your course in an LMS or in your own web server, you'll want to re-export your course now that the change is in place, and you should be good to go!  Thanks for using Rise.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.