Rise: Can I customize all courses to have the same colours, font, and logo?

Jan 31, 2017

I love Articulate 360 and Rise in particular! 

I'm creating microlearning in Rise for our customers and every course will use the same colours, logo, and font.

Can I set that up as the default so I don't have to do it for every course I start working on?

Thank you!

6 Replies
Adam Schwartz

Hey Vickie!

We're so glad you're loving Articulate 360!

The best way to do this right now is create a new blank course. Name it something like "Starting Template." Then, go customize the settings. Now each time you want to create a new course, duplicate the starting course and use that as your jumping off point.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Javier, 

We've added the following options to customize the look and feel of Rise:

We don't have a method for folks to access the HTML/CSS code, but I know a few folks have looked at making changes there post-export of their Rise course. Hopefully they're able to share specifics here with you! 

As for a template, you could look at setting up the Rise course using the options mentioned above and using the option to Duplicate a course. 

Alyssa Gomez

It sounds like you want to create your own custom course template that you can share with other course developers with your organization.

While that's not an option in Rise 360 right now, we'll let you know if we add that in the future!

For now, If you want to create a full course template, follow these steps:

1. Create a new Rise 360 course, and design it as a template course.
  2. Add the word "Template" to the title.
  3. Add all course developers as a collaborator on this template course. 
  4. Duplicate that template course anytime you want to design a new course based on that template.

Let me know if you have any questions about that process!