Rise Course Shareable link - Is there a limit?

Greetings Everyone!

Does anyone happen to know if there is a limit to how many learners can simultaneously access a Rise course via the Shareable Link option?

Our company has over 100,000 users (i.e., users of our software), and I just want to get an idea of how many of them could access the same web-based course at any given time. (I don't need to track learner progress, just provide learning resources, so no LMS required for this project.)

I understand that the length/complexity of the course may have an impact on this answer - I'm simply looking for a good benchmark based on the average/typical Rise course that Articulate customers are creating. 

Thank you in advance!

- Jenna

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jenna!

Although we don't have a limit for the number of users to view the course from the Rise Share link, that's a lot of learners! 

I  haven't heard of anyone with that many users accessing one course, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's happening. If you wanted, you could also host the course on a web server. Use the option described here for No LMS - Web OnlyThe Share link is designed for light sharing of the course, so using the Web only option would allow you to host it in your own environment.