Rise Course with Mini Quizzes and SCORM Publishing

Nov 02, 2018

I have tested this but in a slightly different way in the past, but thought I'd start here instead of trying to figure it out on my own, hoping someone may already know the answer to this question.

In Rise I have a course with four Rise "Quizzes" and want my LMS to track the each question from all four quizzes.  Our LMS uses SCORM Cloud's API, so we should be able to do this.  I want to be able to get each quiz interaction tracked in our SCORM Cloud Reports.  Again each of the four quizzes are separated out as the course is very long so we are breaking it up accordingly.  The course is using the Rise "Quiz" feature. 

If I publish to SCORM 2004 V4, would I get question level tracking from SCORM Cloud?  What publish options would I need to set in order to track all of the question level data?  My own testing and discussion with others more versed in the detailed nuances of the various versions of SCORM has indicated this is not ALWAYS possible, but should be through SCORM Cloud, so was helping an eLearning Hero might help me!

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Thomas,

When you choose to export your course for LMS, you'll see an option to track by quiz results, and the drop down where you can select the quiz: 

You'll only be able to track using one quiz with these export options, but perhaps someone in the community knows a workaround to apply within the SCORM API? If anyone's able to share steps here, please let Thomas and I know! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.