Rise course won't comlpete unless quiz is passed. Why?

Dec 14, 2017

• I am using the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS.
  • The Rise course is set to Track...Quiz Result and show Passed/Failed.
  • Quiz has 80% pass requirement.

PROBLEM: Course only registers as complete if learner achieves score of 80% or higher.

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW: Is there a way to have the course indicate Complete regardless of whether the quiz is passed or failed?

10 Replies
Stephen Vandermer

One answer I discovered is to:

• Set the Pass Percentage to 0%.
  • Turn Retry Quiz off.
  • Remove any system verbiage at the end of the quiz indicating Try Again or a Passing Score

The LMS will register the course complete regardless of the learner's score, yet still capture the score.  A caveat is that regardless of passing or failing the quiz, the system indicates that they passed.

Sheriff Ahmed

I did that. It still shows incomplete when the user completes the quiz with a score. I want them to show complete with a failing grade.

sheriff ahmed | INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
RELIANCEHOMECOMFORT.COM
m 647.523.6611
[A screenshot of a cell phone Description automatically generated]

© 2020 Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership, 2 Lansing Square, 11th Floor, Toronto, ON M2J 4P8, Canada.
Reliance is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our Privacy Policy. Should you have any questions or prefer to speak to one of our customer service representatives, you may contact us by phone at 1‑866‑735‑4262. For more information on our products and services, please visit our website at www.reliancehomecomfort.com.

Unsubscribe from marketing emails

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.