14 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there David! 

There are a couple of things you can try from your end:

• Are you able to access other Rise courses, or are they all stuck at the "Hang Tight" message?
  • What happens if you access the Rise course using a different web browser?

If you're still unable to get past that message, open a case here and let us know the title of the course that is giving you trouble. Also be sure to include the Articulate ID (email address) that is tied to your Articulate 360 subscription. 

Irina Poloubessov

For me also it suddenly started loading too Long - a tiny test courses (with one lesson with one paragraph) load slow but eventually load . The large course on which we are working is stuck in the "Hang tight" for eternity.

We work with Chrome latest Version 64 bit, Windows 7.
It was always a problem but refreshing the page would display the course on the second time.

Now it is just stuck. We can open it on our private phones but not on the corporate Network. However it was possible also in corporate network before, so this is not the completely "Change-our-Firewall" problem or something like that.

Could that be that Articulate Rise serves uses some specific scripts that can provoke this endless looping on our side?  Since the course does open on our private phones, you will probably be able to open it too, but we need to resolve the communication problems between Articulate Servers and our corporate network. Do you have any experience of such troubles with Articulate Rise used in companies, not private?
Please advise..
Thank you very much!

Katie Riggio

Hi, Irina! Thanks for sharing what you're seeing, and so sorry you've come across this bump.

Happy to help! In fact, I see you're already working closely with my teammate, Gerald. Great call to reach out to our Support Engineers as well! 

Since you mentioned your Rise course is accessible outside of the company network, it seems like something from the company side is blocking access. I echo Gerald's initial approach to ask the network admin to open port 443 and allowlist the domains outlined here to ensure all Articulate 360 tools work correctly. 

If you have any questions along the way, please let us know. We'll get to the bottom of this together!

Jarosław Nowacki
Irina Poloubessov

For me also it suddenly started loading too Long - a tiny test courses (with one lesson with one paragraph) load slow but eventually load . The large course on which we are working is stuck in the "Hang tight" for eternity.

We work with Chrome latest Version 64 bit, Windows 7.
It was always a problem but refreshing the page would display the course on the second time.

Now it is just stuck. We can open it on our private phones but not on the corporate Network. However it was possible also in corporate network before, so this is not the completely "Change-our-Firewall" problem or something like that.

Could that be that Articulate Rise serves uses some specific scripts that can provoke this endless looping on our side?  Since the course does open on our private phones, you will probably be able to open it too, but we need to resolve the communication problems between Articulate Servers and our corporate network. Do you have any experience of such troubles with Articulate Rise used in companies, not private?
Please advise..
Thank you very much!

Irina, have you managed to solve this?

Learning  & Development

Hi everyone,

Is there any rhyme or reason as to why this is happening for some courses? It's almost like some get stuck while others are fine. 

I know that the course that keeps getting stuck for me is a large course. Since Rise doesn't have a table option, or much in the way of customizability, I've taken liberties with text blocks by adding tables, icons, and other graphics that I've pasted from Word. It's not an elegant solution, I realize, but it affords some visual enhancement that standard Rise blocks don't offer. That said, I love Rise, it's responsiveness, and the many things it can do!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.