Rise Covid-19 Course

Mar 13, 2020

I just read an article by Lucy Suros, "6 Things You Need to Know to Spin Up a Remote Workforce Quickly."  A wonderful article and a must-read, thank you, Lucy.

In the article, she mentions a free Rise course to combat misinformation about the COVID-19 coronavirus.  It states Articulate/Rise is giving it to Rise customers in-app as well, so it can be customized.

My question, would someone be able to direct me to the Rise course that can be customized?  I went to my Rise 360 and could not find it there or in the templates.  Since I am new to Rise 360, is it different than Rise?

62 Replies
Esteban Bastanzo

Hi,

I´d like to thank everyone involved in the development of the course COVID-19: what you need to know. The material is clear, complete and definitely useful.

With our team here in Argentina we translated the content and made the necessary adaptations to our local situation and health institutions. This Spanish version is being offered to our customers with no cost, as a way to share vital data with them so their HR departments can help employees stay informed.

Every effort count, thanks again for opening this material to the community.

Regards,
Esteban Bastanzo
www.bbnforum.com.ar

Gigi Bealkowski

Are there references for the pictures?

Gigi Bealkowski
Director of Compliance
Phone: 916-668-6798x510
Mobile: 408-859-3232
Fax: 916-287-4480
Web: www.pureingenium.com

​The health and well-being of our employees, families, customers and our community is our top priority.
Click here to visit our COVID-19 updates page for the latest.

​​Access shipping documents, manage waste data, and submit service requests at a push of a button.
Visit
today
​Leading innovators of hazardous waste management with a focus on sustainability.​

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Crystal Horn

Hi Gigi,

There isn't any attribution required for the media in that course. You can add, “This course was created with Rise.” to credit the tool.

Quick note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information in the public discussion.  You can edit it out of the post here if you wish!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.