Rise360 - Fail Quiz...Then what

Jan 30, 2019

When a user fails a quiz...the quiz result page does not alert the user they failed the course &/OR there is no ability to start the course over.

I'm failing to see any value with the Quiz in Rise360 if there is no way to handle failures.

yes, I understand I can set 'unlimited attempts'...but I'm not going to allow a user to take a quiz over and over again guessing their way through a quiz...after 2 attempts, they fail and must take the course over...HOW DO I DO THAT WITH RISE360?

Thoughts, suggestions?

-Tom

3 Replies
Nicole Legault

Hi Thomas!

Thanks for posting your question here in the community. I understand how it can be frustrating when we want the authoring tool we're using to do something specific and it can't. There's currently no way to display a custom message to learners / or a retry entire course button after a specific amount of attempts. That being said, we would love to hear more about what you'd like to see in a feature request, please submit one here

We do currently have a request for the ability to customize the message on the Results slide logged as a feature request. Feel free to request anything else you'd like to see, we love to get customer feedback. Thanks in advance! :)