8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Shawn,

Does Grassblade support the Tin Can API? If not, you could look at using one of the other SCORM options. 

The course working on SCORM Cloud is also good information to share with your Grassblade team - SCORM Cloud is an industry standard, so when it works there it should work in other environments that adhere to the standards.

Let us know if you need any other help! 

Shawn Snyder

Thanks Ashley. Grassblade is designed for xAPI.

https://www.nextsoftwaresolutions.com/grassblade-xapi-companion/

Our entire LMS is built on the foundation of grass blade so evaluating
other options is not a good solution for us at this time.

Have you heard from other developers that their LMS is not launching Rise
courses? If so, what kinds of solutions have helped them?

Again, the Rise course is fully uploaded to the server but it does not
launch.

Thanks so much!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Shawn,

Our team has tested a few specific Rise/Tin Can API specific issues - but nothing definitive or consistent across users. I'd like to have our team take a better look at what's happening with your course and how it launches. I'll have someone reach out, so please keep an eye out for an email from Support@articulate.com 

Pankaj Agrawal

Hi All,

I have an update. 

After direct communication with Shawn, it was discovered that:

1. Shawn is using a static website without an LMS or GrassBlade xAPI Compaion, hence he needed to add additional url launch string to launch the content.

2. After looking at content's tincan.xml it was found that the correct url for Tin Can based launch is different from what was being used.

After correcting the url and launch method, the content worked fine. 

Pankaj

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.