3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Nicole,

Happy to help you sort this out! I haven't run across this problem before, so I'm curious to know more about your course.

• What web browser were you using to create this course?
  • Does this problem happen when you are previewing the course, or only after publishing it?
  • Do you have a course link you can share with me?
Nicole Sy

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks so much for replying....so it's interesting, it seems the issue only appears in the dev environment - when I publish to Review it disappears.  (It's under the nature.org lesson) In the course you'll see I added another flip interaction below the one in question - I was trying to see if the first instance was just corrupt...but they both preview with the second side showing through to the first side, after you flip the card. 

I am so glad you asked what browser I was using to create this - I assumed Rise launched in my default browser, Chrome. However, actually Microsoft Edge grabbed a hold of it somehow (yikes!). When I went back to default apps in my system and switched it back to Chrome - voila! All is perfect in the dev environment. 

So thank you for digging a bit, which forced me to double check my browser!

Have a great day,

Nicole

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.