Rise footer next lesson

Mar 06, 2018

Hello 

How can we disable the footer between each lesson.

Thanks

7 Replies
Olivia Siggers

Hello crystal
Thanks for the reply, the footer is difficult to see on a mobile device , so I am using a button to get to the next lesson. Also how can I indent chapters in lesson.
Thanks

Natacha Dube
Nursing Supervisor
Edmonton
Suite 304, 8657 51 Avenue
Edmonton, AB
T6E 6A8

T: 780.436.8484 Ext 40324
Mobile: 7802219435
E: ndube@bayshore.ca | www.bayshore.ca

[Bayshore HealthCare]

[Home Health]

[Specialty Rx]

[CAREpath]

[Therapy and Rehab]

[Dialysis]

[Diabetes Express]

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. If you receive this email in error, please forward it to privacyofficer@bayshore.ca and delete the original and any sent emails. Please see our Privacy Statement at www.bayshore.ca
CONFIDENTIEL. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez le transférer à privacyofficer@bayshore.ca puis supprimer le message d'origine et le message envoyé. Veuillez consulter notre politique de confidentialité sur le site www.bayshore.ca

[Facebook]

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/bayshore

Jo Moorman

Hi Alyssa - I know this hasn't been progressed but I'd like to turn off the automated next lesson as well - in the last lesson of a section I'd like to just have a "Mark as complete" or "Go to next section" button rather than the automatically numbered lesson.

Currently at the end of lesson 4 I can use blocks to put in a button but the "Go to lesson 5" (which is the first part of my next section) automated link is remaining and I don't want it.

Is there any easy way to remove this?

Thanks

Jo

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jo, 

The footer at the bottom of each lesson with the default language of "Lesson # - Lesson Title" is still built into Rise.

You'll see that at the bottom of each individual lesson, so if you've included a few blocks together, it would appear at the end of those. 

It sounds like you'd like to have the option to remove that all together? I can share that with our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request

Jo Moorman

Hi Ashley,

What I need is for the bar below which appears at the end of each lesson to basically be optional.
I don’t mind it in a section e.g. if I was working on a topic such as “Essentials” which had 5 lessons in it then below is fine (although the option to turn it on or off would be good.)
[cid:image001.png@01D3D623.B8A88E50]

But what I don’t want is, in the last lesson of the section, a bar like the one above to appear saying “Lesson 15” or whatever.
I would prefer it either to have the bar show the next section header e.g. “Next Steps” or to have the option to turn it off and put a “Section Complete” button which would move the user on.

I would also like the lesson numbers to reset per section.

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Jo

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.