Rise Header w/ Paragraph Text

Jun 09, 2021

Hi All,

I tried to find a discussion on this but wasn't seeing anything. I'm very frustrated with my Rise text block in alignment with my interactive picture box. I need to use the medium picture setting and when I do I can't align the text box I insert above it to the left side (aligning to the picture edge). It looks a bit ridiculous to have these heading/paragraphs more in the middle and then the interactive picture not aligned under it. 

Anyone have any way or around this or has anything been changed that allows us to align text better that I may have missed. Hope this makes sense!

3 Replies
Rob Beer

This is ALWAYS the first thing that clients ask to be resolved when they feedback and we have to spend a while talking them around that there's nothing we can do. It can actually be quite damaging to relationships too.

You would definitely think that alignment across the different blocks would be a standard with the software.

As it's not, do any superstar learning heroes or staff know if this is something that can be resolved in the code of the published  SCORM?

Not an ideal solution but I'd rather make the effort than have it look as it does with these yucky default settings.