32 Replies
Hanna Danielsson

Hi!
Thank you! Yes, this functionality is necessary as the text content will not be user friendly to read when it looks like that. Headlines may vary from one to several rows and more text will hopefully fit the templates if the body text spacing is editable and possible to decrease. Please pass along the idea :)

Joseph Venezia

Hi, I didn't use RISE before but saw the attachment and the headline now wraps with little-to-no spacing. Looks great! 

I'm writing because when I'm building with blocks there is little/no spacing between the heading or subheading and the text beneath it (when selecting heading and paragraph).  It's nice to have a space between the headings and content but a full default space is too much. 

Any chance of modifying this in future releases or possibly providing each user the ability to specify the amount of spacing in settings?

Thanks for the great software and support!

Joe

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Ben and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you see in the Tabs Interaction.

I can recreate some inconsistency with adding a new line as well. I'll get this reported to the team to take a closer look.

In the meantime, the opposite of what I would expect seems to be working: 

• Shift-Enter for your line break

Hopefully, that will get you by in the meantime.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks, Amelia for the image. I know we shared two ideas with our team - one to adjust the paragraph spacing within a Tabs interaction and another one to create a popup type of interaction where you could have a learner click on text to see a popup of other info.

We'll keep you posted on both of those items here if they're added to Rise, and you can also keep an eye on the What's New, What's Next page.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Roger,

I'm sorry to hear people aren't liking it! I'll be sure to let you know if we have any updates on that front.

Also, just thought I'd point out that when you respond directly from your email, your signature is appended to the message. You may want to pop in there and edit out any personal information that you don't want to share with the community.

Allison LaMotte

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out!

I don’t currently have any updates, but you are now subscribed to this conversation which means as we share updates here, you’ll automatically be notified.

To answer your question, Annie, no - our feature requests are not public. However, I will go ahead and add your upvote this request.

Let me know if you have any other questions.