32 Replies
Content Team

Hi,

1. Is there any update on Line Spacing issue? Please check the attachment. in the module, in options the line spacing is different from rest of the content. can we maintain consistency the line-spacing in whole module with assessment or CYUs? 

2. Is there any update on reducing the space in heading with reducing the font size? If I select small, then height is reduced but the font size of header is also reducing.

Nicole Stuchlik

I've been using Articulate for a long time but just recently started using Rise 360. I must say Im a little disappointed because its very limited. I understand its supposed to be a quick turnaround training tool but I feel like its lacking some basic things. 

• It would be SO helpful if it would save my colors so I don't have to adjust with HEX codes every time. This is a huge inconvenience and time waster. 
  • The bullet spacing is so far apart from the text it doesn't even look related! Why cant this be adjusted? This thread is like 6 years old and we are still talking about this :(
  • Spacing issues in general with the text. The fact that text defaults to center for things like feedback on questions is a mind blower for me. This makes longer text so hard to read. I wish it was automatically left justified with an OPTION to center. I feel like this makes more sense. 

These are just a few of my headaches over the last few weeks. I do think this tool has potential but it needs work. Please take these suggestions from the those of us in the trenches. :)