Rise is not loading for my colleagues and me this morning. Anyone else?

Jan 12, 2022

Rise will not load for us suddenly this morning (10:45 eastern time). Anyone else experiencing issues?

32 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi folks! Earlier today, we had some technical problems in Rise resulting in a session time out or a page indicating it’s offline. We know you count on being able to use Rise, and we’re sorry for the trouble. We have resolved this and you should now be able to use Rise without any issues.

The best place to keep up with scheduled maintenance and any other availability info is our Articulate status page, and you can subscribe to get an email anytime we update that page. 

Nadya Barry

Hello,

I am having the same issue today (21.02.22, from 10.30 CET). Rise stopped loading about 30 minutes ago, i.e. when i am trying to view my courses it keeps loading and then there is an error message: 

"Something went wrong.

Please try again or contact support if the problem persists."

Can you please look into this?

Lea Agato

Hey folks! We’re having some technical problems in Rise 360, and it is currently unavailable. We’re sorry for the trouble! We have a status for Rise 360 here, and you can subscribe to get email notifications on updates, so you’ll always know the latest. We'll share an update here too once we're in the clear.