Rise keeps on deleting any change I make

Apr 20, 2020

Is someone having issues to type in text within the text blocks in Rise? It keeps on deleting whatever I type; I have to retype at least 3 or 5 times. It also deletes any changes I make, for example if I add a new picture, it deletes it a few seconds after it uploads.

Any idea of how I can get that problem fixed? It is getting too frustating and it's wasting my time.

8 Replies
Tessa Maki

I'm also experiencing issues with text entry in Rise. I know I had the issue minimally when I developed my first course in Rise about a year ago, but now it's quite frequent...although it goes in streaks. I'll be typing and suddenly it will either disappear or skip my cursor to a completely different spot. This happened intermittently for my coworker as well. Any resolution other than "signing out," which hasn't resolved the issue for me?

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Tessa. I'm really sorry you're having that experience. Nobody wants to waste time redoing work. 

We know of one situation where the cursor moves: When typing a URL in the middle of your text block, you may see the cursor jump back to the beginning of the text block. It sounds like you're experiencing something more involved if you're losing text, however. 

We'd recommend doing a clearing of your browser cache and a restart to see if anything is interfering with Rise 360 authoring. If that doesn't hep, please reach out to us here so we can work with you directly on a solution.