Rise - Labeled Graphic

Jul 29, 2019

Hello I'm trying to change the image on a labeled graphic in Rise and I can't find how to do it.

I've looked in edit and settings.

20 Replies
Karl Muller

Here are the steps I follow to change the graphic.

Click Edit to the left of the Labeled Graphic block.

You should see a list of the markers on the left, and the graphic on the right.

Scroll down as far as the browser will let you.

The graphic Edit button is just below the graphic.

I have attached a complete screenshot of what I see.

Alyssa Gomez

Smart idea to use Google Chrome, Darlene! It's best to stick with Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari, since those are supported browsers for authoring in Rise 360.

On the other hand, learners can view a course in Internet Explorer without any issues, since that browser is supported for viewing courses.

Darlene Bailey

I really appreciate your help!!

Darlene Bailey, M.S. I Training Consultant SR
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Direct 614.245.6351 I Cell 614.203.1098
Email Darlene.bailey@sedgwick.com
www.sedgwick.com I Caring Counts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any personal data acquired, processed or shared by us will be lawfully processed in line with applicable data protection legislation. If you have any questions regarding how we process personal data refer to our Privacy Notice https://www.sedgwick.com/global-privacy-policy. Any communication including this email and files/attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If this message has been sent to you in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose of the information it contains and you must notify us immediately (contact is within the privacy policy) and delete the message from your system.

Shelly Williams

I did, and it's not there.

[cid:image001.png@01D5898E.D98E9860]

Shelly Williams
Sr. Global Education Manager | Structural Heart

Medtronic
8200 Coral Sea Street NE, MVS85 | Mounds View, MN/55112 | USA
Mobile 763-442-3351
shelly.a.williams@medtronic.com
medtronic.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

LET'S TAKE HEALTHCARE
FURTHER, TOGETHER
This message has been marked as Medtronic Controlled

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records. To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com

Shelly Williams

I tried on my other account too, and labeled graphics are not working. There is no Edit button appearing at the bottom of the image. I sent in a ticket to Articulate, but they just told me to use the button at the bottom of the image…AFTER I explained I don’t have one! UGH….
This message has been marked as Medtronic Controlled

Shelly Williams

Nevermind, I am an idiot. The articulate support person realized I didn’t understand what they were saying, so they sent me a video of them doing what I needed. That helped so much. I can’t believe I couldn’t figure it out. I was looking for the edit button at the bottom, but was not in the correct edit mode. Oh my…well, I won’t forget that again! 😊

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.