Rise Lesson 92% Complete

Jul 10, 2019

Hi, I have a training that I cannot (nor anyone else) complete. The lesson shows as 92% complete. The weird thing is that I have two mirror image trainings, in English and Spanish. The English training works just fine and each lesson turns blue with a checkmark, but participants cannot complete the Spanish training. No matter what I do, the circle does not close, indicating completion. I think there must be a setting that I am missing, but I can't find it. Is there a way to search what the remaining 8% is that needs to be completed? Thank you! 

Paige

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Paige. Thanks for sharing that link. I had trouble completing the second lesson, and I also couldn't move on to the quiz. I'm opening a case for our team to have an inside look at those courses. Stand by for an email from us with next steps!

Quick note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information.  You can edit it out of the discussion here if you wish!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.