Rise Link Break Issues - Vietnamese

Nov 19, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

My team is planning to build a Rise course in Vietnamese but we are wondering if the line break issues will happen to this langauge.

We have done Thai before and line break issues happen. Since Vietnamese is a southeast Asian language which look similar to Thai. So may I ask if Vietnamese may have similar line break issues too? If yes, anyone has any experience solving it?

Thank you very much for your time!

Best.

Iris

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Iris. We have Thai and Korean documented for this issue, but I don't believe we've tested Vietnamese for line breaks. For Korean, we have seen that using statement blocks helps.

We would love to work with you to make sure we include Vietnamese in our documentation for this issue if needed. If you test Vietnamese, you can share your results here or privately with my team by clicking here.

Because Rise content responds to different browser sizes, line breaks will occur in various places in different environments. Choosing not to break at all will cause long words to overflow the block, unfortunately. We don't have a fix planned for the immediate future.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.