Rise projects gone after upgrading from trial?

Mar 07, 2017

I notice when we upgraded from our free trial to a paid license, I don't have any projects anymore. Is there any way to get these back, and is there any way to transfer projects between accounts?

My coworker is about to get upgraded from her free trial, but she is working on a large course that has yet to be launched. I want to make sure she doesn't lose it when she upgrades. Can she transfer that project to my account?

Thank you!

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Rebecca,

Uh oh! I took a look, and it seems that you have multiple log ins to the E-Learning Heroes community and therefore multiple Articulate IDs. My guess is that you used one to create the content within the trial and then when you were upgraded to a paid license it was with a different email address and therefore a separate ID? The content follows the Articulate ID, so if you can add the Articulate ID where the work was created to your Teams account you should have the work back. If you need some help tracking down which emails are associated with with Articulate accounts (Teams or your Trial), feel free to contact our Support team here. They'll be able to take a look at the emails we have you registered under and share some next steps! 

Also, we're finalizing our work on the "Collaborators" feature which would allow folks on a 360 Teams account (the same one, or different teams) to share a Rise course and work on it together. That feature will be released soon - and we also have another feature in the works for any Rise author to transfer ownership of a Rise course to another individual (that'll be for Team and Individual accounts). I don't have an ETA on the "Transfer ownership" feature yet, but we'll keep you posted. 

Hope that helps, and please let us know if you need anything else! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Rebecca,

As long as you're using the same Articulate ID, all the courses and items you create in Rise and courses from Storyline/Studio or Peek videos that you post to Articulate Review should still be there once you're on a valid, paid subscription. If you'd like, our team can look into what courses are associated with your trial account? Want to reach out to them here and they you can share your Articulate ID information. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.