RISE question

Apr 26, 2017

Hi I am using RISE for the first time to develop a course.  It is really good. just a couple of questions, how can do a voice over on some of the lessons?  There is a button which says record audio but only allows me to import audio file.  I want to record using my mic.  Also can i get access to the content library as in storyline 360 for photos and characters? Many thanks.

Kind Regards

Naeem 

15 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey there, Naeem. Congrats on starting your first Rise course!

If you want to add a voice over, a Blocks lesson would be the perfect candidate. Have you tried using your mic to record narration in an Audio block beneath your content? You mentioned it only allows you to import an audio file. Can you send me a Peek of what happens when you click 'Start Recording'?

Content library characters are for use in Storyline and Studio 360, and we're aiming for integration of the stock images with Rise to be available within the next couple of months. Stay tuned! You can keep up with all the latest updates right here

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jenny,

Learners will need to choose to play the audio, and so if it's below your content, they'll need to scroll through it. Also, once you click to play the audio, the learner can navigate beyond it and interact with other elements of the course and the audio will keep playing. It will stop once they choose to play another media item. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.