Rise Question - please help a new user

Jun 04, 2018

Hey, I am creating my first Rise eLearning product and have used a labeled graphic to move through a sequence f audio files.  My problem is, that when I click the button the pop-up has the name - which is good, but a "Read More" button/link to click. How can I change this button/ link to "Play Now" or maybe a graphic with a play button?

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Sharon!

Hmm, that 'Read More' link you're seeing has me stumped. I created a sample Labeled Graphic with audio in Rise, but I'm not seeing a 'Read More' link in my sample. 

Would you be willing to send me the 'Share' link to your course? You can send that link to me privately by clicking here. I'm really curious to take a closer look at it!

Now, on to deleting the markers you don't need. Fortunately, that's an easy one to tackle! Simply hover over the marker in the left panel, and a trashcan icon should appear like the screenshot below. Click that icon, and the marker will be deleted. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.