Rise questions that include an image have a border around the question.

Jun 20, 2022

Rise questions that include an image have a thin gray border around the question (and that block also contains padding). Questions that do not include an image do not have a border around the question. Any way to remove?

4 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the Rise forums.

Are you referring to Knowledge Check questions?

In my Rise courses, all Knowledge Check questions have a thin border, whether the question has an image or not.

The border cannot be removed.

As Knowledge Check questions are blocks, they have adjustable padding at the bottom and top.

Richard Honeycutt

Hi, Karl. The first attached image shows the "normal" question: Just text. No border. I'd like them to all be like that. Now see the second attachment. Any question that includes an image shows a border around the question. If all knowledge checks have a border, why do all of mine that are text only not have a border? I don't see anything in the user interface that allows me to change that.

Karl Muller

Hi Richard,

OK, got it now.

You are referring to a border around just the question stem, and not the around entire question.

That has happened to me when I copy text from a table cell in a Word document into Rise.

It's copying the the border of the table cell into Rise.

The way I get around that (using the Chrome browser) is to right-click in Rise and selecting Paste as plain text.