Rise Quiz Functionality

Mar 07, 2019

I love Rise - it is a great tool to use to give your course a fresh, easy to navigate interface.  I can develop courses much more quickly than the equivalent in Storyline, and learners report that they prefer courses developed in Rise.  But....

It is often the Rise Quiz functionality that lets me down and I end up having to use Storyline.  In the course I'm currently building, I have a pre-test and if the user passes they can skip the course content and complete the course, but if they fail they have to complete the relevant course section/s.  There is no way to do this in Rise with the current functionality, nor can I embed a Storyline block with the quiz to make this happen.

Oh well.  Back to Storyline....:(

3 Replies
Alison Woodage

That’s a nice way to handle a pre-course quiz in Rise Tom. I can see how it could be used but I can’t use it for the courses I’m currently working on. Everyone has to do the pre-course quiz first - if they pass they can skip the course contents, before having to do a course assessment. This is course for a highly regulated industry hence all the double- checking....

Get Outlook for iOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING *************
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice *******************

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901
Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.