Rise - Quiz with navigation

Jul 13, 2021

Hi there, I'm creating a course which should emulate a scavenger hunt - allowing users to connect with colleagues to get the answers (in an effort to encourage them to get to know their new colleagues and gain insight into company process, etc). I wanted to set up a quiz format where they can navigate through the quiz, reach out on teams or email or calls to get the answers, then come back once they have the answers and complete the quiz questions (so they would need to be able to navigate and not have to stop, answer one, stop until they have the answer, then proceed.

My other option would be to insert a Storyline interaction into the Rise file if there is a way to set up a quiz in SL that has that navigation.

Any suggestions welcome! Thank you, Anne

1 Reply
Chino Navarro

Hi Anne! I am here to help. It looks like using Storyline is your best bet. In Storyline, you can add a custom next and previous button on each quiz question so that the learner can cycle through the questions then reach out to their peers for help. Once they have the answers, they can go back to each question and answer them one by one. I hope that helps.