39 Replies
Kristine McIntosh

Yes, I agree with all users here. I'm guessing the limit has something to do with the dynamic design and being able to view on any device (which is fantastic!). But three options is really very limiting. I was going to use the scenario as a fun way to go through interviewing techniques for a programmer to find out what they need to design a specific type of system, but I have two questions that require 4 options and one that requires 5... so this interactive type is no longer an option. 

Mike Woods

I agree as well, I've already run into the limitation of 200 characters for the question (a real issue when describing complex medical scenarios) and now it looks like I'll have to abandon using scenarios completely as there are always a lot of wrong (try again) answers for any medical scenario!

Toon De Doncker

I need six... Now it's like this.Scene 1

Answer 1

Answer 2

Other answer?

Scene 2

Answer 3

Answer 4

Other Answer?

It would be nice if there was a "button" to go directly to the other scene. Now if I click on Other Answer? The lady repeats... other question? It's like "really? Other question? Are you sure?" ;-)

Toon De Doncker

It's in dutch, but I'll hope you understand it.

in nr. 1.2, 1.3 1.4 and 1.5 are the six questions which all go to a new scene. At the moment i have two, but it has to be 7. It works, but in the third question it's just to move on to the next question. When you click that button, she repeats is and you have to click again to continue. That's one click to much for me. Is there a workaround for that? 

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for clarifying, Toon! You're right — after selecting a response, the learner will click Continue to move on to the next slide or scene.

If the scenario block doesn't fit your needs, consider designing a fully-customized scenario in Storyline. Then, embed it in your Rise lesson using a Storyline block!