RISE: SCORM 1.2 Course Is Never Completed when 'Track using course completion' is used

Feb 10, 2017

Hi,

Rise SCORM 1.2 courses may never be marked completed with the export option "Track using course completion" .

I did a test with SCORM Cloud and confirmed that completion is not being reported when 'Track using course completion" is used.

Any solution please?

Thank you

12 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Beatriz!  I'm happy to let you know that we've release a fix for the issue where these courses were not tracking completion properly.  Please export your course for SCORM 1.2 again, re-upload to your LMS and test it out!  I'll add the Rise release notes into this discussion momentarily, but I wanted to let you know ASAP.

Thanks for checking in!

Tony Mills

I'm told by our LMS that Tin Can resolves many of the interface problems that can be experienced with SCORM 1.2.  We are gradually changing to Tin Can and so far have no problems, whereas we might have expected a few with SCORM 1.2 with the number of courses completed, but that's not at all conclusive, yet.

I would be interested to hear of other people's experience of Tin Can.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.