Rise / Storyline Crashes LMS app and Lag

Jan 22, 2019

Hi there, 

We use Litmos LMS and I have built a course in rise with some storyline interactions. We've been doing some testing with clients and we noticed that the storyline interactions have serious lag, taking around 15 seconds to load between slides. I've tested the course on an iPhone 6 and 10 through the Litmos App and when we go to use the storyline interactions it crashes the app and logs the user out. Can someone advise please. Thanks

5 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Killian,

It sounds like this may be an LMS-related issue. To figure out where the issue stems from, I recommend uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.