Rise subscription | Update module

The organisation I previously worked for made the decision that they would no longer be building/supporting any eLearning courses. I've been approached by one of their clients to update a Rise eLearn, as I was the designer who built it for them. I have a copy of the Scorm packaged course, however I need the original Rise build to make changes. Unfortunately it looks like I may not be able to get a 'copy' of the previous build as the subscription by this company has ended. What do I do. I don't think the client would be happy to 'rebuild' it. 

Cheers
"Frustrated" Jen

1 Reply
Matthew Bibby

Hi Jen,

Reach out to support.

They'll be able to tell you how to best navigate this.

Here's some info on what happens after you cancel Rise, taken from this page:

"Although you won't have access to Rise 360 after cancelling, we'll keep your online data intact for at least six months. This means that anyone who has direct links to your Rise 360 courses on our servers will still be able to view them. If you don't want anyone to view your courses via those direct links, you can delete or password-protect the courses before you cancel, or let us know if you want us to immediately delete all your data. After six months, we'll permanently delete your content, and we won't be able to restore it.

If you renew your subscription with the same Articulate ID during the time period when your online data is still intact, you'll have access to all your courses again."