Rise Tab, No Scroll?

Apr 04, 2018

I love the tab feature in Rise, but I have like 8 tabs and I do not want to scroll. On my computer the window preview of my project only takes up half the screen. I doubt there is a way, but is there a way to expand the window when viewing the finished rise product, so that users do not have to scroll to see hidden tabs. Would be great if they were all on one page. Even two rows would be awesome.

Thanks in advance for the help.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Ian, 

Rise is designed to be fully responsive. What this means is that you don't have to do any extra work to make a Rise course fit each computer, tablet, or smartphone screen. It'll automatically adapt to each device and screen orientation. 

In your set up with a few tabs that means on a desktop you may see all 8, and on a phone, you may see 4 before having to scroll. If you'd like to see a couple rows of them, perhaps you could look at adding two tabs blocks into the same lesson. You can even edit the Padding between them to show "No Padding" so they look connected.

Take a look here:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.