33 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Renato,

There isn't an option to currently change the color of text within Rise. The text format options are limited to adding in text that is bold or italicized.  You can change the fonts used and the overall color theme of the course. Go to Settings -> Font and Color Customizations. 

I'll include the idea of font changing colors as a feature request for our team and you can always submit feature request here as well.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Renato,

We're working on a translation feature for Rise, but it's not yet available.

In the meantime, any of the text items that you can type in the content or titles are editable and you could type in the language of your choice there. Certain things like the "start course" button are something our team is also looking into allowing those to be edited as well. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nichola, thanks for following along! We're excited about this feature, too. You'll be able to change the font colors in Rise soon, but I don't have a specific date for the release. The good thing about Rise is, as soon as we launch the feature, you'll be able to use it immediately!

Stay tuned, and keep an eye on all of the new things we're adding to Rise right here! 

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Denis.  First, you can always reach our support team at www.articulatecase.com.  Unless a holiday prevents it, we're there 24/7 to get your case started!

Currently, your Rise course title will always appear in white.  Gerardo had a workaround idea earlier in this discussion.  Our support team can't help with modifying output, but feel free to reach out to him using the Contact Me option on his profile for a hand!

Roland Straub

Hi there

It's now 7 months later since the latest post to this thread and I'd like to know if the large white Rise course title still cannot be changed in color?

If yes, I'll proceed as Gerardo mentioned earlier but would still love the feature to change the title color, to be available per standard

Thx and regards
Roland

Peter Moore

Have just discovered that it's not possible to change the text color on the Course Title screen in RISE unless we dive in to edit the .css after publishing.  It's such an expected and basic level of functionality and without it we can't build screens with dark text on light backgrounds.  What's happening with this?